Expansion Loops UL/Fire
UL Listed, Fire Rated Expansion Loops compensate and allow for random, unpredictable seismic movement, thermal growth, excessive offset, axial, or lateral movement within your sprinkler piping systems. Available in Flanged, Grooved & Male threaded end configurations and in a variety of movement and material type options. Expansion loops offer a space saving solution and can be installed easily where building or pipe movement would be expected. Contact us today for quote.
SPECIALTY APPLICATION: Mechanical Piping, Sprinkler systems
- ADVANTAGES OVER CONVENTIONAL BELLOWS-TYPE EXPANSION JOINTS:
- Less space required.
- Easier to install.
- Fewer anchors and guides required.
Features & Benefits
- Motion in 3 planes
- “L, U or V” Design
- Variety of sizes & end fitting combinations
- Nested configurations
- Maximum vibration absorption
- Compensates for offset, lateral and axial motion
- Saves space
- Meets most installation requirements
- Simplifies protection of multi-pipe runs
- Seismic protection of equipment & piping