Keflex Expansion Loops compensate for thermal expansion in all types of piping systems and allows for random and unpredictable seismic movements as well as excessive offset and lateral movement. Reducing and/or eliminating stress and strain protects and increases longevity of equipment and piping. Keflex Expansion Loops feature an in-the-wall design, substituting bulky traditional expansion joints. This provides an access for easy pipe maintenance and condensate draining.
- High pressure systems
- Ultra-purity cleanliness.
- Corrosive environments.
ADVANTAGES OVER CONVENTIONAL BELLOWS-TYPE EXPANSION JOINTS:
- Less space required.
- Easier to install.
- Fewer anchors and guides required.
Features & Benefits
- Motion in 3 planes
- “L, U or V” Design
- Variety of sizes & end fitting combinations
- Nested configurations
- Maximum vibration absorption
- Compensates for offset, lateral and axial motion
- Saves space
- Meets most installation requirements
- Simplifies protection of multi-pipe runs
- Seismic protection of equipment & piping