Advanced Molding Technologies, a division of Kelco Industries, has been custom engineering plastic injection, insert, and overmolded products for over 50 years. We use a range of precision techniques and materials to meet the needs of assembly manufacturers in a multitude of industries from construction, aerospace, and automotive to advanced thermoplastics for devices used in maritime, medical devices, and telecommunications.
AMT specializes in engineering-grade nylons and acetals and uses state-of-the-art technology to design and deliver specialized injection molding solutions for an assortment of applications. Meeting ISO and aerospace specifications, our superior molding technology can be employed on virtually any size solution from miniature parts to large, multi-component products. AMT combines plastic resins with a variety of metal stampings, filters, machined metal parts, gaskets, threaded inserts, and other components to meet our customers’ unique specifications.
AMT offers a wide selection of injection molded materials from acetal and nylon to polyester:
- PA6 and PA6/6: Polyamide (Nylons) Filled and Unfilled up to 60% GF (Minlon)
- PBT: Polyesters Filled and Unfilled
- PPA: Polyphthalamide (Amodel)
- PPS: Filled and unfilled (Ryton)
- TPE: Thermoplastic Elastomer (Sanoprene)
- HDPE: High Density Polyethylene Filled and Unfilled
- POM: Acetal Polyoxymethylene Filled and Unfilled Multiple Grades (Delrin)
- PEEK: Polyetheretherketone
Kelco Industries will help you find the best engineered industrial components for your industry product line or design customized parts for your specific needs.
All components are 100% American made with global distribution.