When your operations are running smoothly, you improve your bottom line.
Facility maintenance is crucial to the success of your operation. You can’t afford to have breakdowns, especially during critical times.
Reducing overhead costs is always important, but it’s critical during economic downturns. Facilities that implement proper HVAC maintenance running at peak efficiency use less energy. Proper maintenance of HVAC systems increases productivity, reduces overhead costs, and boosts profit margins.
Kelco products increase efficiency and decrease interruptions in HVAC systems, power generation equipment, paper and pulp manufacturing, wastewater treatment, and many other systems for:
- Commercial buildings
- Production facilities
- Government agencies
FEATURED PRODUCT for Facility Maintenance: EXPANSION LOOPS
- Compensates for thermal expansion in all types of piping systems
- Allows for random and unpredictable seismic movements
- Protects and increases longevity of equipment and piping by reducing and/or eliminating stress and strain
- Provides an access for easy pipe maintenance and condensate draining
- Compensates for excessive offset and lateral movement
- In-the-wall design substitutes for bulky traditional expansion joints
- Less space required and easier to install
- Requires fewer anchors and guides
If you’re ready to reduce energy use and increase your bottom line, contact us at 815-334-3600 or by email at [email protected]. We’re proud to serve our longtime clients and welcome the opportunity to help new customers during these challenging times. We’re here to help.