The past few months have been extremely stressful, to say the least. As we continue to navigate our way through the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to take a moment to thank our employees at our facilities in Woodstock, IL, Fremont, IN, and our sales representatives throughout the country.
During the pandemic, Kelco has increased production to meet the changing needs of a changing world. Keeping our operations running to serve our customers would not be possible without the dedication of each of our employees.
Thank you to our team for your continued dedication by:
- Working altered schedules to accommodate customer needs
- Pivoting to work on high-demand products
- Focusing on producing high-quality, sanitary products
- Following strict safety protocols to keep products and each other safe during Covid-19
- Continuing to ship product on time
- Investing in our company by helping with facility improvements
- Balancing the demands of work with family and personal needs during a highly stressful time
We’re proud of our Kelco family. The Kelco Family Commitment starts with Keep Improving and Ensuring Safety. Click here to learn more:
Thank you to our team, and thank you to our customers for your continued support. We appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
CEO, Kelco Industries